Friday, August 27, 2010

Defense of the Ancients........

Kill,Stun, Final.... were the screaming voices,
Hearing them I decided to defend the ancients.
As an expert, I thought its going to be cake walk,
But soon everything seemed to be in black.

I struggled hard to remember the heroes,
When I played,my kills were zeroes.
If one had strength, the other was agile,
Fed up with this I decided to quit and go on exile.

I played day and night troubling my roommate,
Got involved so much in discussions that I forgot what I ate.
Few people always tried to steal ma kill,
Though annoying, that failed to shake my will.

Soon I had a kill, double, triple and got better and better,
I went on rampage to become a monster.
I moved in the map like a hungry psyche,
At the end of the day, I was beyond godlike.

- DreamKote